• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Salutations from Sweden

I am 28 years old and male, mostly interested in writing heroic fantasy, though I try not to restrict myself to genres too much. My strongest point as an author is characters, and my weakest is descriptions. I consider myself fairly talanted and moderately skilled, though I lack willpower and tenacity and these days I struggle a lot with writers block. I have been diagnosed with a mild case of Asperger Syndrome, but I manage okay. I wage a personal war on sad endings, believe those who kill their characters for no good reason deserve to be beaten by large men with sticks, and generally reject the idea that the writing art can be codiefied by rules. I practice swordsmanship when I'm not surfing the web or trying to write, enjoy the occasional glass of rosé wine, and I consider myself something of a romantic. I also like cats.

Not sure how much I will hang around these parts, but I do hope to meet some like-minded people around here.

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Anders, and welcome to Mythic Scribes!! You sound like a very interesting person and writer =)

fleamailman

Closed Account
"...you're most welcome to here then..." replied the goblin not knowing if they actually had goblins in sweden, though he wouldn't be a bit surprised if they did, mind you too, what with so much on this forumland differing form its real life counterpart anyway, nothing seemed beyond imagination now, continuing "...look, I really don't want you to put off by admitting that there are writertypes on this forum now, no there are but it's nothing to worry about, promise, you just have to stay calm and imagine what you would do if you ever came across a three toed sloth sitting on your chair slowing typing away at your keyboard, drinking your coffee too, yes that's right, you simply ring up the RSPCW for it's safe removal now, well that's what they're there for I am told...", in fact, the goblin imagined too, that, what with evident ongoing loss of their natural publishing habitat, three toed sloths, potted plants, and other sorts of writertypes too, would increasingly been seen wandering into forumland now, whereupon the goblin explained "...just it seems more humane to have them neatly tucked away in the writer's section of this forum then actually shooting them outright..."

iceagex-topper-medium.jpg