• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

New Member...Hello!

Tim Reed

Dreamer
Hello all,

Have recently discovered this site and love the look of it - just the subtitle of the site 'The Art of Fantasy Storytelling' makes me smile. Couldn't agree more that there is an art to storytelling in fantasy.

Anyhow, a bit about myself. My name is Tim Reed, I write fantasy, read lots of it, play lots of it, watch lots of it, and enjoy all of it! I actually have an online book launch for my debut fantasy novel tonight, which is in turns exciting and terrifying. I have a soft spot for all the fantasy greats - Tolkien, Martin, Weeks, Rothfuss et al.

Look forward to being an active member of this most excellent forum!

Best,
Tim.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Tim Reed
Good to have you here.
Leap on in and enjoy the wild ride...
Write, read, play, watch? Sounds okay to me...

Ronald T.

Troubadour
Welcome, Tim. I hope you find within this forum all you seek. It's a site filled with knowledgeable and helpful people.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Good to have you. We're a supportive and friendly bunch, and all are welcome--readers, writers, those who are still deciding.

Hope you find what you're looking for as you explore the site. Have a question about writing? Post it in the Writing Questions forum and get some advice/ opinions. Want to share something? Check out the Showcase. Interested in seeing what folks are writing? Click on our Portfolios and check out what we have shared. Want to play and get some more experience? Check out the Challenges.

This is a great place to learn, meet folks, or just procrastinate. :) Welcome.