• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey guys! So...I'm new here...

Eric McLaughlin

Hello All,

My name is Eric McLaughlin. I am twenty-whatever, married to a lady who was born far above my station and who tolerates me with gusto. I have been reading all things fantasy since I was in second grade and stole my father's copy of the Hobbit to read in class. Since then I have self-published one urban and historical fantasy thriller named "Collision" and am currently working on the sequel and another work that is more literary and not fantasy in the least. I will list the link below for anyone who is interested because it's free and why the hell not. I have to say, selling my novel is not why I'm here, but if you want to check it out feel free.

I guess I'm here because I have always struggled to find those like me. By that I mean readers of fantasy and closetted writers. I am hoping to make a few connections, learn a thing or two, maybe get some beta-readers and offer my own services in return and hey, if I sell a few books in the meantime, that's just gravy on the sundae...or the cherry on top of the train...whatever.

Anywho, I would be ecstatic to talk to some peeps about upcoming projects, discuss craft and dig into the deeper questions. Get at me bros and unbros.

Here is the link, please ignore with disdain if you so choose. Amazon.com: Collision eBook: Eric McLaughlin: Kindle Store

Hiya Eric! Glad to have you here!

There will be no struggle here to find those like you... we all share a love for both writing and fantasy...

(And I'll check out your link) ;)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Eric McLaughlin

Are not all our partners born far above our station and merely tolerate our presence?:p

Good to have you here.