• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Chance Encounter

void141

Dreamer
Hey guys,

My name is Marko and I hail from Serbia. I chanced upon this forum yesterday and it seemed to me like a cool spot to share my passion for all things fantasy.

I consider myself a writer, published a couple of "literary fiction" stories so far, but, as most of you around here, I suppose, I've been wrestling for a long while with this beautiful thought of finally finishing a novel.

I'm looking forward to sharing my frustrations with you. Catch you later! :)

Welcome to the space Void.
I hope you enjoy it here. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Do check out the showcase and challanges. Both you should find help you in your quest.
~BL~

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Marko! It's good to have you here. Wrestling with frustrations is common to all writers, as I'm sure you know, so why shouldn't we share that feeling? I look forward to seeing your contributions to the forum.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Void! I think that you'll soon discover that this is the best site for lovers of all things fantasy & sci-fi. You'll find a lot of very helpful, extremely knowledgeable, incredibly cool, like-minded people here.

void141

Dreamer
I have to say, 10 days of using this site, and I have no doubts that this is the best thing that happened to me on the internet, as far as my writing is concerned. Go Mythic Scribes! :)