• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Epic-fantasy Adventure -- LAST DAY FREE...DON'T MISS OUT

Ronald T.

Troubadour
Epic-fantasy Adventure
LAST DAY – DON’T MISS OUT!

FREE E-BOOK – it’s here, only on Amazon. Go to A Dire Onus: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 2) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com. for a FREE download of A DIRE ONUS, book #2 in “The Blood-Rune Saga” series.

Also, you can find it here, at the UK link.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dpB06XZBCMKV/?tag=brite-21

Still available, TODAY ONLY, April 7, 2017

Book #1, THE UNNAMED RUNE, is also available on Amazon at its regular price. (The Unnamed Rune: Fate stained him with the mark of doom...Destiny endowed him with the power to prevail (The Blood-Rune Saga Book 1) - Kindle edition by Ronald Taylor Smith. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.)

And although it’s not a requirement – if you enjoy the novel and wish to show your appreciation – nothing is more helpful to an author’s success than a review on Amazon.

“Follow” me on my Facebook page “@RonaldTaylorSmithAuthor” and “Share” my page to your Facebook friends so they can get the free offer as well.

Ronald T.

Troubadour
I realize now that I was doing things wrong. I should've used only one post and made my offer only once. I'm still a bit lost as to how these forums work, and I sometimes make mistakes. So, please forgive my temporary ignorance. I will strive to do better in the future. However, it's likely I will still make a mistake now and then. When it happens, just remember it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. But this old dog is learning, albeit slowly.