• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello :)

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Phoebe, but come now, that's such a little introduction. We want to meet you too, so share, do! Tell us, what fantasy do you like best? What particular areas of writing do you seek help with? Or perhaps, what inspires your interest in fantasy?

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Phoebe! Hope you find everything you're looking for here! This is a great place for anyone who loves all things fantasy and sci-fi! But just don't take my word for it...(cue testimonials from other members)

LadyContemno

Thanks for the welcomes :)

I like fantasy because it has no specific rules, you can create any race you want in any world you want. There are no limits as to what you can do, that's what I like best :)

Reaver

Staff
Weclome to Mythic Scribes, LadyContemno! I think you'll soon discover that this is the premier site for all things fantasy & sci-fi! Hope to see you making posts and having fun here!

aderyn

Scribe
Thanks for the welcomes :)

I like fantasy because it has no specific rules, you can create any race you want in any world you want. There are no limits as to what you can do, that's what I like best :)

Yes, the imagination is truly free! Welcome Phoebe :)