• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Friendly Introduction.

John Tucker

Hello there. I stumbled upon this forum whilst desperately searching for a nice writing forum, and I'm glad I've found Mythic Scribes. It seems really nice and I definitely look forward to enjoying my time here and sharing my progress with my stories. I hope to learn a lot and notice progression with my writing. Most of all, I hope to have a really fun time!

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes! Looking forward to your contributions to this awesome site!

Chilari

Staff
Yup, Mythic Scribes is the best place to be. So welcome to it! Good to have you here. Now join us in making more friendly posts in various topics!

Needamedic

Dreamer
Welcome John. In order to make sure that aderyn is awake the following statement will serve to describe Mythic Scribes.

For the most (nice) part, most of the nice people at this nice site are pretty darn nice. The nice part about this nice site is that no matter what nice part of the very nice forums that you will find at this nice site, it is our nice hopes that the nice information and nice inspirations will nicely spur you to nicely add some nice contributions of your own. I hope the rest of your nice stay here is nice and all. Have a nice day :0

Welcome John. In order to make sure that aderyn is awake the following statement will serve to describe Mythic Scribes.

For the most (nice) part, most of the nice people at this nice site are pretty darn nice. The nice part about this nice site is that no matter what nice part of the very nice forums that you will find at this nice site, it is our nice hopes that the nice information and nice inspirations will nicely spur you to nicely add some nice contributions of your own. I hope the rest of your nice stay here is nice and all. Have a nice day :0

Nicely put.