• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Well met, new fellows.

Travisimo

Greetings :)

I came upon this site without realizing it at first. I was simply looking for a good gathering of writers of the Fantasy genre, and voila.

So... that's pretty much it, as I'm sure your used to on this specific forum of Introductions ;)

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes. It looks like you've found exactly what you were looking for. So don't keep us waiting, let's see what you have to say in the other forums! Join the debate.

Greetings to you good Travisimo, and thrice welcome to the fabled halls of the Scribes;:). Have a look around and enjoy yourself here, I know I do;).

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Travisimo! I'm certain that you'll quickly discover that you'll find everything you're looking for right here. If there's any advice or help you need when it comes to fantasy/sci-fi writing, I'll be glad to help in any way I can. I'm willing to bet that you'll find that a vast majority of the members here feel the same.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Welcome. Pull up a comfy chair COUCHPLUS.GIF and prepare to be tortured. Afterwards we may dip you in a vat of warm, scented water :insertevillaughhere