• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello all

Morgoth

Dreamer
Hello mythic scribes!

In the last few months I've gotten back into writing after quite a long time. When searching for somewhere on the internet to do with fantasy I stumbled across this site, and I have to say it looks like I've came to the right place. Hopefully I'm going to learn a few things that'll improve my writing :)

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Morgoth! You've definitely come to the right place. You'll find many helpful, informative and fun threads as well as many incredibly talented & knowledgeable authors such as my esteemed colleague, Benjamin Clayborne.

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Welcome. I just got here, myself. Still bumbling about the place and looking for all the secret things and stuff. Haven't found any yet, but they must be here, somewhere. :banghead:

Chilari

Staff
Welcome, Morgoth. Of course you've come to the right place. This is the place to be for the fantasy crew.

Klee Shay and Epaminondas: There aren't any secrety things. We're not the American government, we don't have an area 51 (though come to think of it, neither do they, officially). Do not search for secrets. There are none. :wink:

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Klee Shay and Epaminondas: There aren't any secrety things. We're not the American government, we don't have an area 51 (though come to think of it, neither do they, officially). Do not search for secrets. There are none. :wink:

There must be. Otherwise I'd be able to find them. :ninja:

Chilari

Staff
There must be. Otherwise I'd be able to find them. :ninja:

I assure you that, hypothetically speaking, if we had secret things, you would not be able to find them. Our security is just that good. Or would be, if there was anything to hide. Which there is not. Carry on, citizen.

Morgoth

Dreamer
Secret things eh? Now I'm paranoid :p

Thanks very much for the warm welcome folks, I feel at home already.