• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Monster quiz

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I'm uncertain on how linking to quizes is viewed by the forum policies, seeing as there are a lot of dodgy quizzes gathering user details out there. This one however, seems to be from a reasonably well respected site and I don't believe it's too much of an issue answering it. I also figured it'd be interesting for a lot of the myth-heads around here.

The quiz is here: Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz: Weekly Challenge

Personally I managed to answer two questions correctly, but even then one of the two was due to a lucky guess.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I live in Maryland. We have the Blair Witch, and the Goatman, and Cry Baby Bridge. but I never heard of a Snallygaster. I had no idea the peril I faced roaming the hills around the old stomping grounds.

Might make for a fun contest or writing prompt though. Find some local mythical creature in your area and give us a story.

On the quiz itself, I was unaware it was being timed... and I read slowly. I missed the first question just on time, then I hastily did the others. I think I got 8 out of how many. I guessed a few.

Last edited: