• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Random thoughts

Incanus

Auror
I'm done working on Part 3 (of 5) of my Novel. Yay!

I'm taking the night off. I'm thinking of rewarding myself with sushi, and watching Lawrence of Arabia (which takes an entire night to do).

Guys, I did it. I finally got to use a quote I have been banging around in my head for a month now. Someone said Happy Halloween to which I replied with a humbug. They asked why and I replied, "If I could work my will, every idiot who went about with Happy Halloween on his lips would be boiled with their own pumpkin spice and buried with a witch's broom through their heart." It was glorious.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Thank you, bed bugs, for teaching me what vampire pee looks like. I'm sure that'll be useful in my writing. Hahahaha.......

Oh God, I'm being serious. :sour:

Incanus

Auror
Blah.

Inspiration has flagged. Energy is low. Novel is not as good as I'd like for it to be.

Wondering if I should: just keep writing and try to push through, or, take a break - either not writing for a little while, or working on something else.

Guess I'll start by trying to push through.

(I'm remembering someone here who I don't know that said a few months back that writing a successful novel was really, really easy to do. For me, it is one of the most difficult things to do.)

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Happy halloween works for me. And i was just thinking, what is missing from my life and now i feel i have my answer.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Hey, its just me and 48 robots on the site at the moment :). Robots are great but i wonder why they keep asking if my last name is connor?

pmmg

Myth Weaver
I think anti-waffles are have raised squares, that lets the syrup spill away from the waffle onto the plate, and not into the little craters. And what good is that?

Reactions: Ban

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Anti-waffles are a bunch of floating cubes of bitter and salty dough.

The opposite of a waffle would be slimy on the outside but hard on the inside, would be bitter and salty, and would have raised squares instead of sunken ones! Or maybe it wouldn't be edible at all...

Maybe it would be a waffle-shaped hole in space-time, canceling waffles when they come into contact!

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Ah, I see that pancake sympathizers come from dark places, but you will all be waffled when our truth goes marching on.

Next they’ll be saying pineapple belongs on pizza. Lame.

Waffles!