• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello, Writers!

This introduction stuff turned out to be more difficult than I thought... Well, I've been writing for most of my life and recently gone from writing as a hobby to writing in hope of getting published. I'm attracted to a lot of different fantasy genres and right now I'm working on a stand-alone epic(-ish) fantasy... Well, it's got a dragon, and I've heard they're all epic and stuff. The Worldbuilding scares me a little though. It was gonna be a "small" epic fantasy and suddenly I have three countries, all at war with each other, and I'm not quite sure how that happened. I think I've come down with the dreaded worldbuilder's disease or something.
Anyway, it was the "epic fantasy"-search which led me on the path to this awesome forum where I lurked amongst the posts for a while all Gollum-like, and the threads provided me with a lot of inspiration, advice and laughs, so I signed up. Hi! I hope to get to know all of you better and figure out all the features and things here. Thank you for your time, and how do I post this... Wait. Yes, I think I got it!

Hi!
No, that's not too personal at all. :) I'm from the North of Europe, from Sweden, where the winds are howling at the moment. I hope you're somewhere warmer. :D

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hi!
No, that's not too personal at all. :) I'm from the North of Europe, from Sweden, where the winds are howling at the moment. I hope you're somewhere warmer. :D
I'm originally Swedish, but I've lived abroad for the past twelve years or so. That's mainly why I write in English. I'm in Ireland now, and while it's not as cold as up north it's cold enough I'd like a blanket over my legs, but not cold enough I want to leave my chair to go and get one.

I'm originally Swedish, but I've lived abroad for the past twelve years or so. That's mainly why I write in English. I'm in Ireland now, and while it's not as cold as up north it's cold enough I'd like a blanket over my legs, but not cold enough I want to leave my chair to go and get one.
Oh, so that's why your username feels very familiar to me, hahaha! I think of a dark little creature when I see it. Awesome! It's definitely blanket-weather here because of the wind, but still pretty warm for November. :) Are you still in Europe, or did you leave it all together? (unless that's too personal of course.) :)

HI! I'm a dragon :D I like that you include dragons. I'm...from the southern U.S. of A. I bet it's considerably warmer here than in Sweden, though I still don't like it.

Hi! Yay, a dragon! I hear you about not liking the heat, my northern blood can't take it too well either when it gets really hot and humid. But you can always pretend you're in a landscape where dragons rule, with their fiery breath filling the air. Send one of those over here if you find it, will you? :D

Hi! Yay, a dragon! I hear you about not liking the heat, my northern blood can't take it too well either when it gets really hot and humid. But you can always pretend you're in a landscape where dragons rule, with their fiery breath filling the air. Send one of those over here if you find it, will you? :D

I'm afraid i worded my post incorrectly...It's the cold i don't like! Heat+humidity does suck, though.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
cupofjoepic1__93826.1498948763.190.285.jpg