• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello everyone! =)

Azza

Scribe
Hey guys!

Azza here! I'm new on Mythic Scribes and really looking forward to getting involved in all of the discussions and debates about Fantasy. I've always loved writing and reading the genre and can't wait to get to know others with a similar taste.

Also, congratulations on the 1st Birthday Mythic Scribes!

Talk to you soon :)

Chilari

Staff
Welcome Azza! Glad to hear you're so eager to get stuck in. I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Aiden, for shame. It was announced on the main page, where the articles are displayed. You've not just got the forums bookmarked, do you? The articles are always a good read! There's one on there in particular, a few months old now, which may possibly be about, oh, suspense or something, which I can state completely without bias or favouritism or ego is kind awesome. :ninja:

Welcome Azza! Glad to hear you're so eager to get stuck in. I look forward to seeing your contributions.

Aiden, for shame. It was announced on the main page, where the articles are displayed. You've not just got the forums bookmarked, do you? The articles are always a good read! There's one on there in particular, a few months old now, which may possibly be about, oh, suspense or something, which I can state completely without bias or favouritism or ego is kind awesome. :ninja:

Okay, you've humbled me, feeling very small now, I'll just go and check it out and mumble mumble.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and welcome, Azza.
Azza. Azza... I like it. Even if I was delirious and hallucinating I could probably still say it correctly.

Klee Shay

Troubadour

I knew there were hidden cham . . . ah . . . welcome to the site, Azza

Ghost

Inkling
You brought a birthday present, right?

...right, Azza? :unsure:

Ah, no worries. Welcome to the forum!

Azza

Scribe
Haha, no Birthday present I'm afraid! Maybe next year :D Thank you all for making me feel so welcome, loving the Scribes already =)