• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Help Wanted!

Daelhar

Troubadour
I got the impression from this
>I cannot write. I am terrible at writing. My descriptions are horrible, the point does not come across,
>and the characters, though strong as characters, have weak dialogue.
that your writing was atrocious. I think that's where people got the idea that you wanted someone else to do the writing.

By your revision, maybe what you want is a developmental editor.
Um, no. I want what I asked for. A coauthor. My situation has changed however and I will not be able to put in much time or effort, because a health issue of a family member requires almost all of my attention. I am no longer looking for a COAUTHOR.

Yeah, a lot of people have said it here.

There was once a time in my life where I couldn't look back on a thing that I'd written in the past without finding it to be garbage. Lately, (and I think you also have to thank going to a critique group for this as well) I've been able to look at my own work that I'd written a few months in the past, and enjoy it. I also like to compare my writing when I first started to my writing now.

It's one of those things that you have work at, and there's also no harm in learning the craft and getting advice and critiques from others. Just start writing. It takes time, but like playing an instrument, practice makes perfect.