• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

...Decided not to lurk anymore :)

topazfire

Minstrel
Well I've been lurking for a couple of weeks and finally joined up!

I am currently writing my first fantasy novel and it's going pretty well in the early stages (I have a good little group of friends to bounce things off of) but am always looking for inspiration and good critique for loopholes :)

See you around!

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Topazfire, and welcome to Mythic Scribes!! It's a wonderful community where, I am sure, you will find inspiration, new ideas, different opinions, critique and everything that you want to help with your Fantasy writing =)

When you have more posts, please visit the Showcase!!

Chilari

Staff
There appear to be lots of long-time-lurkers, first-time-posters introducing themselves at the moment. Welcome to the not-lurking-any-more-but-posting club, which admittedly needs a better name. It's always good to have friends to give support and critique. Additional perspectives are valuable things.

Another lurker, oh well, well done for doing the honourable thing and introducing yourself:wink:. Welcome to the greatest fantasy forum in the realm. I guess you know all of us by now.

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, topazfire! :)This is the absolute best place for everything fantasy & sci-fi. Hope you find everything you need here!

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and welcome, topazfire. Do indeed feel free to bounce things off of us, ideas or otherwise. Except fire extinguishers. I have a bad history with those things.

topazfire

Minstrel
Thank you for the greetings everyone! I must say, the thing I am loving the most so far is the accurate (or close to) use of punctuation on this site! It is so refreshing compared to other forums - tho admittedly most are not full of writers...

So shall we form a de/un/dis-lurking support group? And yes, I promise not to throw around any fire extinguishers :) just some sneaky dodge balls!

Welcome aboard. The best piece of advice I have to offer is this: Never give up. Never surrender.

It's not a joke, actually; the only way to succeed at this is persistence. :)