• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Caption this...

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
After calling the Help Line, it occurred to Derek that the Armaggedon film experience was getting to be a little too real
or
Derek decided to never again buy an Ikea flat pack Moon [Müün] kit.

Penpilot

Staff
Article Team
Folder%20%285809%29.jpg

Yes, Honey, I've got it all written down, eggs, milk, and those marshmallows your Mom likes. Unhuh, Unhuh, yeah, listen, I'd love to hear all about your Saturday brunch with the Andersons, but NASA says we've only got an hour max on this comet. Unhuh. Unhuh. Unhuh.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Tom studied the blue prints. There had to be a way to dig deeper, to dig them out from where they were hiding, though secretly, he wondered what the universe would lose when they had finally uncovered the last of this rocks sentient doughnut people.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
"Come one, come all, the urinal is just inside, all you have to do is guess which hand has your card."

No matter how hard it dreamed of the stars, it was still a simple (if unusually possessed) restroom sign, so sadly there was no storm of stars.

It wasn't so much the recipe itself that bothered Gerry, it was more that every time he had to deal with the witches, wizards and especially the dead, it was all rhymes and puns. At least he could suffer the puns in good humor, it was better then trying to get the impossible things the magic users kept sending him to get.

"In pristine condition, I'd say this artifact would bring at auction upwards of $400,000. With the corner chipped, it's worth less, of course, but the right collector might still pay $50,000 to $100,000, or more."

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Though the apparition looked convincing, the ghost hunters ultimately had to reject this video footage as they could not make sense of the stone tablet and written text, which did not seem an adequate answer to the question, are you here in the room with us?