• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

This Blog is Terribad

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Perhaps I'm insignia blind, but I had no idea you lot had a blog. Time to follow :)
At the very, very bottom of the page on the right hand side is a field to fill out to subscribe to the blog via e-mail, if that's your preference. :)

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
finally went to this www.aelowan.com and poked around a bit. Read some of the flash fiction (liked them, but most came across as more 'vignette' or 'scene' than 'story.')

liked the office staff. mine are half convinced the printer is a monster.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
We're glad you liked it! Yeah, most of the flash fiction is simply additional details, vignettes between the numbered books as an added peek into the story world. Some, like "Lelia," are full stories that fill in gaps we couldn't fill in the books, but most are like "Things Fall Apart" and "There's a Monster at the Door," which is my personal favorite.

And yes, our office minions help with everything. :p

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
We're glad you liked it! Yeah, most of the flash fiction is simply additional details, vignettes between the numbered books as an added peek into the story world. Some, like "Lelia," are full stories that fill in gaps we couldn't fill in the books, but most are like "Things Fall Apart" and "There's a Monster at the Door," which is my personal favorite.

And yes, our office minions help with everything. :p

Well, should you desire an extra pair of eyes to go over your next book prior to release, I am willing to do so.

Also, should you so desire, you are free to make use or post 'Nightfall in Seahaven' or any part thereof. Not sure how much of it is compatible with your world.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Another beta reader is always, always welcome! We're still in early stages on Book 3, Beneath a Stone Sky, but we're shooting for late fall, early winter to be able to release the book to a beta's tender mercies, so we'll poke you about your contact info closer to time. Thank you so much for offering! We greatly appreciate it.

Last edited: