• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

NaNoWriMo Camp July 2018

Firefly

Troubadour
I hadn't been planning on doing it this time around, but this might be a really good time... I've been in the process of figuring out a new outline from the bones of an old story, and it's been working out a lot better than expected. And I'll have more time to write that month than I usually do as well...
Auspicious circumstances.

I'm liking the idea of doing it with an outline this time, too. My previous times doing Nano were all pantsed. (Not sure why I thought that was a good idea.)

My username is Fireflyswords. I'm not registered for July yet though, so I might have to do that before it lets you add me.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Back from Scotland. I've created my project, but I cannot find the cabin. I've wandered all over the place and all I have to show for it is these mosquito bites!

Fluffypoodel

Inkling
I'm fluffypoodel over there.

I hope to be done with my current project by the end of June (fast approaching...) so I'll be in a bit of a transition period for at least part of the month. Do I jump right into my next big project (and what will that be...) or do I spend some time outlining and editing? Oh the decisions!

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
I'll give it a whirl. Not sure if I'll be able to do much, I'm looking at hand/forearm surgery in a few days. Still worth a shot, though. I am 'Thinker102' over there.

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
I'll give it a whirl. Not sure if I'll be able to do much, I'm looking at hand/forearm surgery in a few days. Still worth a shot, though. I am 'Thinker102' over there.
It says you need to create a project first. Then I can add you.

FYI to all: create your projects first so I can send invites. Otherwise it won't let me. :(