• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Another daydreamer drops by

Hello, I´m Juan from Colombia, I´m a daydreamer and a writer and I´m now working on my world building project almost full time. It´s a sci fi themed world (I wouldn´t say it´s exclusively a novel for I wish it could be a series of games and movies). I realized I was good at writing since my early ages but I never took it seriously until recently. Thanks for being out there fellow writers.

Yes!!!! it´s the only choice left for me, I mean working for wages doesn´t compare to be free to create. World building has to be full time if one wants to take one´s project somewhere, you have to keep on developing it no matter what you do on a daily basis. We are all pro authors, all we have to do is believe in our work and give it a try. I´m leaving that kind of stage panic I suffer from so I can show my world to the world.

Thanks Laurence and thanks again for being here

Laurence

Inkling
Yes!!!! it´s the only choice left for me, I mean working for wages doesn´t compare to be free to create. World building has to be full time if one wants to take one´s project somewhere, you have to keep on developing it no matter what you do on a daily basis. We are all pro authors, all we have to do is believe in our work and give it a try. I´m leaving that kind of stage panic I suffer from so I can show my world to the world.

Thanks Laurence and thanks again for being here

Awesome attitude mate, can't wait to see some of your work!

What do you think got you to such an enthusiastic point in your writing?

and you'll be on the first row, VIP seat, when I show it.

well, difficulties at job showed me I studied somethng at college and that I had to put that something to good use. I realized I was wasting my talent and I decided to use it before I lose it.