• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

First time fantasy writer looking for TONS of input

Hello. Im gonna go by Wiggles(Real name Justin), im 23, American,and have burned my way through so many books, i decided to try and write one, to see if that will keep me occupied longer. so far it is going great, i decided to start with fantasy,it looks like its gonna end up as a trilogy, with the first book already timelined and the prolog written. Plus ive already started kicking around the idea for an alternate reality?future sci fi book... i am definetly looking for people who i can bounce ideas off of, and i am more then willing to return the favor and read your work. Message me if this sounds interesting at all...:D

Last edited:

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
You've come to the right place, sir. We bounce things all the time, ideas, accelerants, furniture; you name it, we've bounced it. So welcome to the Scribes and enjoy yourself.

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
Welcome! Glad to hear you're giving fantasy a shot first! I had a lot of ideas at first, but you'll quickly realize how time and devotion to one project erases the memory of even having the ideas once you're wrapped into your fantasy realms.
Hope to see you input 'round here!

Chilari

Staff
Welcome! Writing a book will certainly not leave you bored any time within the next, oh, decade or three. Be careful with all those ideas, though, before too long you'll find it hard to keep track of them all.

Have a little poke around the various discussions, I'm sure you'll find something useful, interesting, fun, or a combination of any of these things.

Welcome to the right place master Wiggles. Well done on getting that project mapped out, when I started 2 years ago I was so impatient I just started writing with only the barest of backbones, and have since paid the price. You will find as much input and help here as you ask for, best of luck.

Gav

Scribe
welcome!
and well done on getting what seems like so much done in a short space of time! im in a similar possition myself just getting back into it.
i may not be the font of all knowledge, but nything i can help with or put in an opinion on i will be happy to! :D

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Justin! I guarantee you'll find everything you're looking for here! This is truly a wondrous place!
I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions around the Scriptorium!

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Keep alert when you're bouncing ideas around. Everyone else is, too, and they act like superballs with spin on them; they go off in all sorts of wierd directions.

Welcome to the scribes.