• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

NaNoWriMo 2018

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
I have a question for the veterans among you though: Do you have any schedule you work with when writing this much?
I tend to stick with my normal schedule and just push a little bit harder. On any given day I can range from 500 words to 3000, so it all averages out.

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Anybody getting started at midnight? Got your caffeine of choice ready? Tunes? Outlines? Characters chomping at the bit? :D

Antonius

Scribe
Good luck everyone.

It's already started here. I'm trying to do what I can at work, but it's not going so well. (n)

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
Anybody getting started at midnight? Got your caffeine of choice ready? Tunes? Outlines? Characters chomping at the bit? :D
I might get started on the intro tonight. Got tomorrow off work so probably do it then if I don't get to it today. :D

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
I'm running into overtime on the current short story - took three tries over a three day period to get past the first 600 words. I'll probably work on it until the weekend before doing a big old belly-flop into the rewrite of 'Empire: Metropolis.'

A. E. Lowan

Forum Mom
Leadership
Don't forget to hydrate and snack! I swear, my books need to be dedicated to Hershey's and Frito Lay.