• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

WilliamElse

Dreamer
Hello all! Thought I should start with an introduction.

I've been spoiling paper for a few years now and have had short stories published in a number of different places (most recently by the Cafe Irreal). I've also received hundreds of encouragingly polite rejections from all over the world!

I've recently completed a full gamebook, The Tower of Clavius Boon, written as a sort of loving pastiche of the 'Fighting Fantasy' books. I'm still not quite sure why...

I love discussing writing in general and find that giving feedback on others' work is one of the most beneficial things a writer can do. The boards here look very lively and interesting and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
How do, sir? Welcome to the Scribes, the number one place for fantasy and chicanery online. Judging by the well-written and whimsical opening to your linked work above, I think you'll do just fine here. Feel free to kick off your boots, but don't leave them unattended. Such things have a habit of vanishing and then reappearing filled with random viscera. I'm not just saying that; it's happened to me.

Really. Do yourself a favor. Mind your boots.

WilliamElse

Dreamer
Thanks all for the welcome! Happily, my boots are where I already keep my viscera. And if anyone wants my wallet, they're welcome to it...

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium, WilliamElse! It seems to me that you're off to a great start! See you around the site!:D