• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello...

Hyzaleia

Dreamer
Hello! I'm new here, and I've never really ever been a part of a writing community/forum so I'm excited to see how this will help motivate and inspire me! I've been writing since I was around eleven I think, but only recently really trying to focus on writing a readable story and getting it finished! Closest I've gotten is what I'm working on right now; I'm working on the second draft of a novel! I'd love to extend it into a series, but we'll see how this goes :)
Thanks for welcoming me!

E
Also, my account has been having a few issues, so I'm not able to post any replies to anybody on threads, even my own... Hopefully that will figure itself out soon, since I also can't reply to peoples conversations or messages! I can post threads and comment in chats but nothing else or an error message pops up! If anybody knows what's going on, feel free to comment please!

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Hello and welcome.

Finishing a novel is a great accomplishment, regardless of whether it can be turned into a series or not - just finishing is more than a lot of people ever do.

As for the posting issues, maybe Black Dragon or Devor might have some insights?

Welcome to the site

I'm also a bit new (About 2-3 years) to writing seriously and somewhat new here.
Only been here for a few months, but Its already a bit like home, so hope you find it as well as me.

About the errors, its most likely just the introduction and 3 posts that everyone new has to do. Took me about a day or two to fix with that and I was set to post in the forums freely (Only though I rarely do)

You can often find me and some others (Svrtnsse for one) that are often in the chat if you want to small-talk or talk about each others works in real-time

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Also, my account has been having a few issues, so I'm not able to post any replies to anybody on threads, even my own... Hopefully that will figure itself out soon, since I also can't reply to peoples conversations or messages! I can post threads and comment in chats but nothing else or an error message pops up! If anybody knows what's going on, feel free to comment please!

Thanks for tagging me in Svrt. Before you get five posts there's a few areas of the site that are moderated or restricted to prevent spam. This shouldn't include any replies to your own posts unless you're attempting to posts links and images. We also had one person with a similar problem of his replies getting flagged as spam, and we had to exclude him manually from the firewall.

Please try the following steps:

- Try posting a reply of about 50 or so words, no links, no images, and no hyphens.
- If this fails, clear your browser's cache and try again.
- If this fails, find a way to let us know (you can let someone in the chat know and they can post here, for example) and Black Dragon should be able to add you specially through the system.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for better clarification, Dev

Ok, I had the wrong number, but same thing. You just need to do some posts to get free reign to cause irreparable chaos.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Also, my account has been having a few issues, so I'm not able to post any replies to anybody on threads, even my own... Hopefully that will figure itself out soon, since I also can't reply to peoples conversations or messages!

Hi Hyzaleia,

For some reason your account was triggering our spam filter. I added you to the whitelist, so you should be able to post now. Please try posting and let me know if the issue is resolved. Thank you!

Hyzaleia

Dreamer
Thanks so much everybody for your replies! I think that what Black Dragon said above is what solved the issue, it seems like it's back to normal! But thank you everyone for helping and welcoming me! :)

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Thanks so much everybody for your replies! I think that what Black Dragon said above is what solved the issue, it seems like it's back to normal! But thank you everyone for helping and welcoming me! :)

I'm glad to hear that the problem is resolved. Let me know if you run into any further issues. And once again, welcome to Mythic Scribes!