• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Betrayals (Lost Dogs 1-5)

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
The cover looks great!
Thanks. Did it myself. :D

I'm hoping this one will play better to genre expectations than the first one in the series does. It's great to be able to push Alene's story as well, and not just Roy's.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Bumping this. The ebook version of Betrayals is now live, and during the launch week it's available for stupid cheap on Amazon. You can find it here: http://getbook.at/Betrayals

lost-dogs-betrayals-cover-a7.png

Roy and Alene.
On the run from the mob, the law, and the past.
Two proud and stubborn individuals, trying to keep their acts together while their lives are falling apart around them. One of them on a quest for love and redemption. The other trying to hold on to her humanity while chasing the scoop of a lifetime.
The low price is part of the launch promotions. I'll be keeping it there for a little bit to see how it works out, but chances are I'll be putting it up to a more reasonable number before too long.

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
It seems to be doing well. And don't worry about that review. You know what they say about opinions...

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
It seems to be doing well. And don't worry about that review. You know what they say about opinions...
Yes. I probably shouldn't be complaining so much.

A bad review is annoying, but i'll get over it, and there will be more to come. What I'm thinking is that the people who will be leaving good reviews haven't finished the book yet. :p

Chessie2

Staff
Article Team
Some people think that authors should write the story specifically for them. They forget that we are artists, first and foremost and write the way that is natural to us. In reading that review I thought, "that's how he writes". Anyway, good job on getting your work out there! It's a huge step.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Some people think that authors should write the story specifically for them.
Indeed. This person clearly wanted/expected something other than what I had to give. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with it, just that it's not their cup of tea. ;)

In reading that review I thought, "that's how he writes".
It kind of is, isn't it.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Currently (March 15-19) Betrayals is available for free on Amazon.

The link is the same as above: https://getbook.at/Betrayals
...and the book is the same too. :p

It's the five first parts i the Lost Dogs series, so if you've seen me post/rant about it in the past, now's a good time to pick it up. :)