• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'm Excited to Have Found This Place!

Hi everyone! My name is C. R. Rowenson (call me Clark). In addition to writing fiction, I run a blog dedicated to helping storytellers of all kinds craft and repair the extraordinary elements (magic, advanced tech, crazy monsters) of their stories.
I'm really hoping to connect with others that nerd out about magic systems as much as I do. Even if that doesn't happen, I'm looking forward to being part of this supportive network of storytellers.

Note: I'm not always great with online interactions, so if I'm ever coming across as too pushy, or salesy, or anything, I'm counting on all of you to let me know. I'll do my best, but I'm sure to mess up at least once.

In before our standard greeter shows up to say hello. To say hello and welcome to the Scribbles, since I missed you in the chat. To your misfortune I'm not much of a magic builder. More a world builder and more ideas for stories and the like and then never writing them down. Can deal with crazy monsters though. But, welcome to the Scribbles and enjoy.

See you in chat.
OK.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well me C. R. Rowenson
Good to have you here.
I would think of something pithy or witty to say, but I'm really tired...:unsure:
Leap on in and enjoy!