• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Will read and concept edit your work for FREE

MrPeanut

Hey guys,
My names Ev and I'm a fantasy writer from Australia. I recently got back from studying at Faber Writing Academy in London where I wrote my first Fantasy Novel. Anyways, I'm trying to make a small scale publishing/feedback business for independent writers. I think that in today's age we have a golden opportunity to get our work read without having to go through a publishing house that recieves hundreds of applicants each week. I think its a good idea on paper, but the only issue is that I've got no experience editing professionally, and also- who cares what I think. That's why I'm offering to read and give in-depth feedback for free! I'll even skype you once I'm done if you're comfortable having a face to face conversation about your story, characters, and themes. If you're interested send me an email at PeanutPrintsFantasy at gmail.
Thanks for reading,
Ev

Rkcapps

Sage
I'm in Australia too, we need something that deals in fantasy, there's not enough. Exposure is so limited over here.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm trying to help you. But one of the most important things in writing is be involved. You'll have better luck at reading another work if you interact with other writers and they get a sense for what type of person you are. I see you're excited by your idea and you should be, but what you're trying to do is cold call people. Do you see that? how could you change that?

I do wish you luck with your idea.

Last edited:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
The trouble is building up a reputation for being a good editor. We have a critique request section where you could try to involve yourself in to help you along. Otherwise there is scribophile, which is all about writers editing and critiquing eachothers works.

Good luck

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I'll send you a chapter. Why not? Someone's offering free work. I'll bite.

I need to get on my other computer, look through it, and type out some notes for you before I can send it. I'll get it to you by tomorrow.

MrPeanut

I'll send you a chapter. Why not? Someone's offering free work. I'll bite.

I need to get on my other computer, look through it, and type out some notes for you before I can send it. I'll get it to you by tomorrow.
Sounds great! looking forward to it.

MrPeanut

The trouble is building up a reputation for being a good editor. We have a critique request section where you could try to involve yourself in to help you along. Otherwise there is scribophile, which is all about writers editing and critiquing eachothers works.

Good luck
I'll check it out, thanks!

Lou Bill

Acolyte
If you have Kindle Unlimited, my book The Adventures of Gardus Ningo should be free. I’d appreciate if you’d read it and give me any suggestions or tips.