• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi all!

dasyrch

Hello! A new member here :)

I could say that my origin story is that I've been playing rpg games for more than 10 years, almost always as a Game Master. In my latest campaign (Vampire Dark Ages) I wrote introductory texts for each of the stories and my players were amazed by them so I started to think about writing more serious stuff. Right now I'm working on a book for the official fan-made online store (Storytellers Vault).

As my mother language is not English it's being a challenge!

So here I hope to find good advice and once I feel confident, I could post some of my writing so I can have your opinion about it :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met dasyrch
Good to have you here.
What is your local language? I can't guess from your writing...
Welcome aboard!

dasyrch

Thanks for your welcome!

My local languages are Catalan and Spanish although after more than three years living in London I have to admit that my English skills have improved considerably.

Of course, since I came here Grammarly and Thesaurus are my best friends ;)

Rkcapps

Sage
Welcome, dasyrch! Whereabouts in London? I used to live there ... fabulous city! It'll be warming up there now :)

dasyrch

Hi Rkcapps!

Right now I'm in north London, between Camden and Hampstead. It's a really good neighborhood but expensive as hell!

And the weather is getting warmer but luckily the English summer is really mild, I love it!