• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Nice to meet you~

Jun Peng

Dreamer
Hello everyone.

I've wanted to write this story for some time now, but I never felt like I lived or experienced enough to really make my world feel as real as it does inside my head. Now, quickly approaching my 30th birthday, I finally feel I have lived enough and experienced enough to really build the world I want to and populate it with the characters who I want to live there.

Anyhow, I hope I can get along with you all and that all of you can enjoy some writing if you choose to read it.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome to the forum Jun Peng, I hope we can be of help and you will enjoy your stay here.

Jun Peng

Dreamer
Thanks, Terry.

I try to write at least everyday, but being a stay at home dad currently actually means less free time than I thought it would mean. Still, I at least try to write a few pages while my son naps.

Welcome Jun Peng,
The trials of stay at home dadhood. Is that a word? Sounds like you have a very young one at home. My young lady is now 13 and a teenager. It will be eye opening in any event, I am sure. It changes once they can dress themselves and slowly get less dependent. Glad you at least get some time to write. Welcome and enjoy.