• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from the Moon

Hello all,

My name's Eugene Samolin, and I'm writing to you from the moon. I arrived here after I discovered that the earth is a collective illusion created by the beings from all the other planets in a last ditch attempt to save themselves.

I am a writer of science fiction and fantasy, on the verge of being a novelist. So I thought I'd start spreading the word.
I also have a swathe of ideas awaiting development, and the idea just occurred to me that forums such as this one could help with that. So I guess I'll do that, too.

Cheers.

blog: (no title)
ebooks: eBooks by author Eugene Samolin – eBook community BookRix

(Is there anyone here from Melbourne?)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Eugene Hersch Samolin
Good to have you here.
I went to a party on the moon - it was terrible, there was no atmosphere.
[Sorry had to say that...]
Welcome to the show that never ends. No, seriously the Acrobats have been on stage for an hour!
But seriously folks, this is a great place to learn and share so leap in and enjoy!

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
We Are the Mighty! We Are the Moon! Moon! Moon! Moon!

Well if you have watched the new DuckTales animated series, you know what I mean! Anyway, Welcome to Mythic Scribes. I am Sheilawisz, also known as Sheila Wisz Ellayn, also known as The Nutcase and one of the oldest Moderators in this place. I am not very active in the Forums these days but I am always lurking around, so please feel free to contact me in case that you need Mod assistance.

I am primarily a Fantasy author, but I am also working on concepts for several Science Fiction stories of mine. One of them is about a space war between the Moon and Titania in a time when all other Terran settlements were destroyed one way or another, and a different story is all about how the inhabitants of Titania are all that remains of a devastated humanity.

Oh and I am the Queen of Titania too, the Moon is a great place but Titania is even better!

Please contact me in case that you want to discuss Science Fiction and Space Stories in general.