• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Greetings from Midgard

Galdrafodr

Acolyte
Hello everyone,

My name is Jeff. I just joined today and thought I'd introduce myself. If you're wondering, my username is an alternate name for the Norse god Odin which means "Father of Magical Songs."

I've loved fantasy, sci-fi and RPG's ever since I was a kid. I've been interested in different mythologies for a long time and have come to love Norse and Celtic mythology. I've been writing stories for a long time but it was always a hobby, I never thought I could actually become a writer, despite the efforts of a few teachers to tell me otherwise.

I got serious about it years ago and wrote a fantasy novel with plans for more but it never got to publishing. Life intervened and I dropped it for a very long time. I'm back into it now and am revising and rewriting portions of that novel, with plans for more to follow. I found this site on Twitter and I'm active over there if anyone wants to connect.

Looking forward to seeing what this site has to offer and connecting with other writers and content creators.

Jeff