• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, Sian here!

Sian

About me: Londoner, fond of pies and expert at starting stories that never finish, but not in the good 'never ending story' way.

Hoping to complete an historical fantasy that started life years ago. Happy to have found this site - thanks to Tony for a really warm welcome. Look forwards to making new friends,

Ciao, Sian.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Sian of London
Good to have you here.
Did someone mention pies?
Savoury or Sweet?
Actually, it doesn't really matter, could I have a pie? I mean a slice of pie! A slice! Yes, just a small one...
Make yourself at home.
This is a great place to learn and share, as well as procrastinate.
I'd not know if MS can help you finish a story, but there should be plenty of support along the way.

Sian

Hello CupofJoe - sounds good!

The best pies are served with a portion of mash, and liquor (a savoury parsley & eel sauce). It's a London delicacy, and you're welcome to share anytime :)

Hello Sian!

Had a childhood friend from Birmingham so my trips over the pond led me to be a fan of the pies. I try to make them here on occasion, Cornish pasties and oatcakes too, but they're never quite as good as I recall in those days. :)

Welcome and cheers!

Sian

Hi, Maker of Things Not Kings & cheers for the welcome :)

In another life I had a bakery down in Cornwall - getting the pastry right is the key :)

Brummies are some of the friendliest folk in the world -I think it's something to do with that accent!

Cheers for now

Sian

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hello CupofJoe - sounds good!

The best pies are served with a portion of mash, and liquor (a savoury parsley & eel sauce). It's a London delicacy, and you're welcome to share anytime :)
Thanks for the offer. I didn't know it was eel in the sauce?!?!? About 30 years ago I've near Dockland for a while [before it got all shine and new]. More than the odd night ended up in a Pie and Mash shop. Just don't ask me where... But it was a good way to soak up the beer...