• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Celebration of Writing!

blondie.k

Minstrel
I am so happy! today marks the end of chapter seven and on to chapter eight! My story has come a long way and I am so pleased with the results thus far. What has been a recent celebration in your writing?

Today I finished typing up my Hordes of Icewind short story. This is a huge deal for me as I hate typing. And it is the first story I finished in my Crown of Power world. Am very happy.

I did my outline for my expanded short story The Novice today. Not that it is all plotted out I just have ti out each scene on paper.

Insolent Lad

Maester
I just finished off a good draft of my twenty-fifth novel (action/adventure, not fantasy). I was admittedly a bit amazed when I realized I'd churned out so much stuff (even if most of them are fairly short).

Today I am celebrating my writing plans. I am going to to take the weekend and do a marathon session of writing. I organized my writing area, got my Mocha fixed. I am going to be watching Harry Potter for background noise. Its going to be a good and productive weekend.

Cu Mara

Dreamer
I am so happy! today marks the end of chapter seven and on to chapter eight! My story has come a long way and I am so pleased with the results thus far. What has been a recent celebration in your writing?
Congrats on the milestone! I am working my way through my second draft of my first novel. So many things changed by the end of the first draft (in spite of my outlines and charts and plot graphs) that I had to go back and make it all sort of mesh. So I’m still working my way through that.

I am very happy with my output today. Today I typed out 4,660 words. A large amount of work for me since I have been kind of slacking off the last few days.