• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Vrolijk kersfeest! Frohe weihnachten! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel! etc...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
I know i am early, but merry christmas/hannukah/kwanzaa/Yule/other festivities in advance.

Legendary Sidekick

The HAM'ster
Yeah, we have Filipino friends who speak the language. You get thanks for telling me how to say it... but I will still need to Google an audio track before I attempt to pronounce that. Even then, I'll still botch it.

I should just ask my Filipino friends how to say it.

Addison

Auror
Gleðileg jól! (Iceland)
Those of Icelandic holidays also have a second day of Christmas. :D My favorite food of the holiday, besides the array of meat, is leaf bread, a.k.a snowflake bread. For modern american holiday baking, chocolate crinkle cookies. I'm addicted to those, whenever I bak I double or triple the recipe and hide some.

Reactions: Ban

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Doesn't christmas have two days and a christmas eve everywhere?

Mythopoet

Auror
Doesn't christmas have two days and a christmas eve everywhere?

Nope. Just Christmas Eve and Christmas Day here in America for most. You can try to celebrate the Christmas Season (December 25-Jan 6) but the whole nation conspires against you.

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Ireth

Myth Weaver
Nope. Just Christmas Eve and Christmas Day here in America for most. You can try to celebrate the Christmas Season (December 25-Jan 6) but the whole nation conspires against you.

Buon Natale! (Italian)

Some places celebrate Boxing Day (Dec. 26), but I'm not 100% sure what that's about.

Tom

Istar
I'm saying Merry Christmas right now, guys, since I'm sure I won't have a chance to get on tomorrow. :) Hope you all have a great holiday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
9ONcd3Y.jpg

Any of these should do. Zalig kerstfeest!

Riva

Minstrel
Buon Nataleee! I'll go to the mountain with my father, my friends and the goats, wish you nice holidays.