• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Sad to say goodbye

I am sad to say that I have to say goodbye. At least for now. As some of you may know I am a caregiver to my disabled father. Sadly n Wednesday night he had a stroke. He is in the hospital but he is very sick. I dont know when he will be released but I know when he is I will have to focus much more of my time on him. This along with my own battles with my mental illness have given me a really right time right now. I dont really have time to write any more or spend time online.

I want to thank everyone on this site with a special shout out to Orc and Crystal who spent many fun hours with me in the chat room. This site has been great. it has given me a chance to explore my writing and talk to others and get great advice and feedback.

I hope that in the future I can come back. But until then thanks to everyone who made me feel so welcome.

ShadeZ

Maester
I am very sorry to hear about all your difficulties. For now fare thee well, Zander. Hope to hear from you again.

Sucks to see you go man, but you've got to take care of your father and yourself. We'll probably still be in the chat and lurking. Hope things get better and talk to you eventually.

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Whenever you're ready to return to the forum, folks will be here and on chat. Best of luck pushing through these hard times Zander.

Thank you all for the kind words. I am hoping that I will be back in a couple of months. Thank you all for everything.

Very sorry to hear about your father's troubles and your own struggles. I wish you both the best and hope to see you again.