• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

The Unpronounceable Name

Insolent Lad

Maester
I put up a new post with some thoughts about fantasy names at my 'fantasy worlds' blog: The Unpronounceable Name
This blog tends to be more about my own stuff than fantasy in general. I could mention that I also have a long-running general blog at The Lucky Lad where I post about pretty much anything, including writing. I wasn't sure which one was better for this essay so I'll probably post it at both. :)

Insolent Lad

Maester
The city of Tesra has been a background presence in some of my fantasy novels, a 'long ago and far away' legendary place generally. In the WIP it is front and center, so I wrote up some notes on the world-building involved at my fantasy writing blog: Tesra, the City of Wizardry.

Insolent Lad

Maester
This is probably as wrong a place to mention this as any but I've put up the beginnings of a new blog specifically for sharing some of my short fiction (not all of it fantasy). That would be Tales by Stephen Brooke. I'm starting things off with stories that have previously been published somewhere or another. The first story is: Tales by Stephen Brooke: A Dragon in Distress