• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

were here

unsaved

Acolyte
i would like to collaborate on a short story. working on character developement. i love writing. its more hobby for me although im interested in the showcase part of it. Im not here for dating but yeah! super excited!

<3 yayyyy

-Q

ps;; does anyone kno where theres a download for photoshop ??

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Not sure what to make of that, but welcome here. Photoshop is a commercial product, so its not free, and I don't have one to give you. There are many tools like it, such as .net paint, and gimp. You could try those.

unsaved

Acolyte
& also ... if i comment on a blog will it notify me if someone else comments on the blog or just my comment

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met unsaved
Good to have you here.
Leap in and enjoy.
And I'd avoid any "free" or trial copies of Photoshop. Adobe has been fairly successful in locking their software down [and the reason I still using CS3]. Depending on what you need and the depth of your pockets there are lots of alternatives.

Welcome! I know Adobe has a free 7 day trial. Other than that there is no legal free photoshop download out there. If you're serious about being an artist, and Photoshop is what you wish to use over other less expensive available platforms, it's worth every penny! Adobe offers many monthly rental options including a pared down photoshop and lightroom for only $9.99 a month. If you're a student or teacher, you can get the entire suite of adobe editing apps in full for, I believe, 20$ a month. That's well worth it if you'd use them all and affordable for almost anyone. Also, my wife and I share our rental version on two different devices so, if you know someone who has the full rental agreement or who wants to share it with you, that might work as well and help with the costs. And FYI, they'll know if you try to use the same registered software on a third device. To use it on my laptop ( a third device), I have to disable it from my desktop, which is doable but rather a pain to switch back and forth so I moved all my editing work to the desktop where my tablet resides.

Best of luck!