• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Salutations, Scribes!

HoneyPossum

Hello All!

My name is Honey (that's what I go by on le internet) and I've just joined Mythic Scribes. I'm very excited to become a member of the community and look forward to making some new friends. : )

I have a variety of interests (internet and in real life) and hope that I can meet some people who share them. It's been a long time since I've been an active member of an internet society, so I apologise that I'm a bit rusty.

I look forward to meeting you and making myself know. : )

Honey

Hi Honey, welcome to the Scribes! Feel free to look around, or give your opinion in our many threads, or if you ever have any questions or just want to chat just throw me a message:).

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Greetings and hello, Honey. Consider yourself cordially invited to float around and mingle with the wildlife here in our fine forum. You have full license to be awesome, so please, don't hold back.

HoneyPossum

Thank you for the warm welcomes! : )

I've already started my creative juices brewing again and have broken out a brand new pad of paper (there's NOTHING like a pristine pad of paper) and have started jotting down loads of ideas!

Klee Shay

Troubadour
Creative juices may be just the ingredient needed in the fine stew we've got bubbling in . . . ~looks around~ . . . where did that stew get to this time?

Welcome

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, HoneyPossum! It's great to have you here! You've chosen wisely! I encourage you to post in all the forums you like best...we all want to hear what you have to say!:)