• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Vicki27

Minstrel
Hi

I am in the process of writing my first novel and thought it would help to talk to and read about other authors who are travelling the same road. I have found some really interesting bits of information already and look forward to sharing ideas, thoughts and problems with similar minded people. It's okay to say to friends and family I'm attempting to write a trilogy and have them smile and nod and say let me know when it's finished and I'll read it. That's all very nice and thoughtful, but now and again I need to talk to someone who knows what I'm going through and understands the highs, lows and processes. Well enough about me, I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Vicki x

Red Star

Scribe
Welcome! I just joined up recently and I'm also writing my first novel. Its a great place, stick around.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Vicki27
Good to have you here.
Well, I'd say you've found a good place for what you want.
Leap on in and enjoy.

Welcome Vicky! I hope the site will provide all that you are searching for. There are a lot fo good people here to use as sounding boards and information to get lost in. Enjoy!

Jordan

Dreamer
Hi Vicki, nice to meet you.
Very much in the same boat, I'm writing my first novel as well and I, too am finding that finding a kind of community has helped the process feel a little bit less insane.
I hope to hear more about what you're working on soon.

Vicki27

Minstrel
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I have learnt such a lot already after reading most of the helpful advice and tips. I sat reading them until 0200 hours, thinking OMG this makes so much sense! I wish I had joined sooner, it would've saved me a lot of time and headaches lol. Anyway I'm glad I made the plunge now and look forward to getting to know some of you.