• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Newcomer joining in.

Stable_Idiot

Dreamer
Hey all,

Thought I'd just make a quick intro post as I'm hoping to find a community here to get involved with. I'm 35 and have been writing on and off for a few years now; thought it was about time to see if I can find some online friends who share the interest. I don't have any local writing groups and none of the IRL friends share the passion!

I love everything high fantasy and am currently working on improving my planning skills. I'm a discovery at heart and tying everything together can be a sore point!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Stable_Idiot
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn and share so don't be shy, leap on in and enjoy.

Welcome SI!

I hope this site will be a place where you can find inspiration, community and direction to help keep you tethered when needed (it has helped me in those times!). Lots of fine folks here that are willing to share their experiences.

Vicki27

Minstrel
Welcome Stable_Idiot, I'm sure you will find interesting and stimulating ideas, great conversation and helpful advice. As a fairly newcomer myself, I have found this site to be friendly, inspiring, good at listening and pointing you in the right direction. Quite frankly I don't know how I managed without it :):love: glad to have you on board