• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Bad at this...

Hi, I'm Dutchcourage, but you can call me Dutch. I'm really bad at initiating social interaction, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy meeting you all. I'll probably just do a lot more reading than posting.

Welcome to Mythic Scribes Dutch! I hope the site will be of use to you as well as to inspire and entertain. There's no obligation to join in socially and, though we'd love it if you did, we are glad to have you here all the same!

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Oh, this is a lurker's paradise, Dutch. Do a few searches, explore the forums, follow threads. Don't overlook the Similar Threads links at the bottom of each forum thread. Rabbit holes abound!

We welcome your comments, but don't feel obliged or hurried. Many are the paths in the Mythic mountains. Walk as many as you like.

Oh, this is a lurker's paradise, Dutch. Do a few searches, explore the forums, follow threads. Don't overlook the Similar Threads links at the bottom of each forum thread. Rabbit holes abound!

We welcome your comments, but don't feel obliged or hurried. Many are the paths in the Mythic mountains. Walk as many as you like.
Guess I'll fit in just fine then