• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Edward's Hello

Edward Evjen

Dreamer
Hello, I'm Edward

I'm been working in TV animation for five years. It is a fine line of work, but I only have one life so I am learning how to write. I'm finishing up my second novel currently. I'm here because I want to talk shop, joke around, and have !!fun!! with like minded people.

Talk to me about animation, film, or drawing. =))

Hey Edward: I am maybe similar in that I do theater arts professionally, but have recently-- a few months- decided to try my hand in writing. I also just 'finished' my second novella.

reminds me of a k-drama: "This is my first life" So why not experience everything we can?

I'd be interested in talking about drawing. I am not so good- say low average for those who actually try... I get by.. but my daughter has actually got something going on. How did you get into it and what really inspired you?

Edward Evjen

Dreamer
I never intended to learn how to draw but it was a required course for my diploma. I was fortunate enough to have a series of incredible instructors and I've been doing it since. The secret is lifedrawing, due to nudity I can't recommend it for young people, but I got addicted to it and used to life draw for up to twenty hours a week. I can't recommend life drawing for animators by Mike Mattesi enough.