• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost

TWErvin2

Auror
Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost, the first novel in my new series (LitRPG/Fantasy) is now available.

If you enjoy fantasy and/or RPGs, this series may be right up your alley.

Description: Glenn, a college sophomore, has a Sociology 102 paper that requires spending time with an unfamiliar group or culture. Luckily, two hot girls from his class have the same idea: Attend the university’s game club to get reaction material for their papers.

A creepy game moderator shows up, ready to start a game of Monsters, Maces and Magic. Glenn doesn’t fret over the GM’s disturbing vibe, figuring it’ll lead to potential fodder for his paper.

Moments after rolling up his character and beginning the adventure, Glenn, his two classmates, and three other players are drawn into the game, literally. How and why they got trapped in the game, transformed into their RPG characters are important questions, sure. But simply surviving a world filled with horrific creatures, unknown magic, and perilous roads is first on the list.

Here are the current links:
Print on Amazon: Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost (print)
Kindle US Preorder: Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost (ebook) Kindle UK: Outpost (ebook)

The ebook preorder is currently at a discount, and will be officially released March 7th. I will post updates as they become available. And, if you do pick up a copy, don't hesitate to share your thoughts.

Note: The second book in the series, Betrayal, is due out in April.

full

TWErvin2

Auror
Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost has been officially released. :)

If you might be interested in checking it out, here's a link to where it's available...

Link: Where Outpost is Available

If you do get a copy, I look forward to your thoughts.

TWErvin2

Auror
Thought I would post the official Monsters, Maces and Magic logo:

full

Don't know every way and how much it might be used, but figured to establish it early on.

TWErvin2

Auror
Monsters, Maces and Magic: Outpost is now on sale for 99 cents at most ebook sites, including Amazon (US/UK/Canada/Australia), Kobo, Nook, Smashwords, Google Play, iBooks and more.

Here's a Books2Read link to them: Outpost Ebook (if you might want to pick up an inexpensive/discounted copy).

TWErvin2

Auror
Hey Folks,

Outpost is currently available for Free through most ebook vendors.

If you haven't picked up a copy, now would be an opportune time. Gryphonwood Press will soon raise it back to its regular $2.99 price.

Link: Ebook Vendors for Outpost

If you do pick up a copy and read it, I look forward to your thoughts.