• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Online writing groups?

D

Deleted member 9064

So I have been considering joining online writing group (well, first, I need to find one).

My situation is that I come from Iceland, I live in Denmark and 98% of what I read and write is in English. So finding a real life writing group here has not been successful, for some reason people in Denmark like writing in their native language. :p

Any of you know where to start looking and what to be aware of and what to expect from such groups?
Hey soo I am currently working on establishing a writing group that centers on having fun while writing and making new friends in the process. After all, writing can be a solitary activity, and it's always more enjoyable to have companionship. Personally, writing ignites a fire in my heart and a passion that courses through my veins, creating a profound connection that words cannot fully express. If you share this sentiment please feel free to join. We have an open door policy and would love to welcome you to our community. PM me if you are interest lol

D

Deleted member 9064

So I have been considering joining online writing group (well, first, I need to find one).

My situation is that I come from Iceland, I live in Denmark and 98% of what I read and write is in English. So finding a real life writing group here has not been successful, for some reason people in Denmark like writing in their native language. :p

Any of you know where to start looking and what to be aware of and what to expect from such groups?
Sure you can join mine:

I'm currently in the process of forming a writing group. Our primary focus is on writing and enjoying the process, while also making new friends. After all, who wants to write alone? Personally, writing ignites a fire in my heart and a passion in my veins, creating a deep connection that's difficult to put into words. If you share the same sentiments, you're more than welcome to join.

its:

* Genre/s: In all genres don't matter

* Group Ages: 18+ (And older in 30s and 40s :)

* Goals/expectations/commitment: discussions on their on-going projects or just would like to bounce ideas off each other to discover some ideas and more. We expect to keep active at least 2 times a week welcoming members/jumping in on discussion.

* Writing/experience level: Author or not, it doesn't matter. Meeting place: guilded as it’s similar to discord.

*Must be active 2 times a week: by this I mean staying active in channels and participating in writing discussions or welcoming new tribe members. It doesn't matter what time zones you are in. If you can't be active 2 times a week then I have to kindly remove you from the group.

*Max size in group: About 70 members max. Right now I have about 47 so far

Apply to join Hearts Of Ink Tribe! - Guilded

I am in Screenwriting | Facebook, where I post LOGLINES, TITLES, and FIRST PAGES. Here at Mythic Scribes is for WORLD BUILDING and BRAINSTORMING & PLANNING! I'm also in LinkedIn to read ARTICLES and COMMENTS about the ENTERTAINMENT industry plus to make A PRESENCE ONLINE. Also in Facebook I exchange private messages with a friend who's an INDUSTRY EXPERT.

Last edited: