• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Playing Now?

Reaver

Staff
I'm currently re-playing Assassin's Creed Origins because I'm trying to beat it on Nightmare Mode and still get all the gear, weapons, etc. I'm doing this mostly because I love all of the A.C. games. Well...Almost all of them.

As of this week, a great many:
Rocket League
Goat Simulator
Power Rangers: Fight For The Grid

And as of last night, Star Wars: Squadrons. In which I give myself vertigo in awesome space fights and die a lot.

Lots of World of Warcraft these days. I'd quit for about 8 or 9 years, but returned earlier this year. Lots of time put into it. I've been making multiple alts to level, which is something I did not do much before. I'm up to 10 alts at max level. I've accomplished some achievements I never thought I would, too.

John Xavier

Acolyte
I'm trying not to play anything at the moment (other than occasionally jumping into Caves, a basic roguelike on my phone)

However I did see a hilarious and intriguing youtube review of the game "Caves of Qud" (another roguelike but a real one) but I don't want to download it right now because I'm sure it'll be a huge time-sink.

Similar to the What Are You Reading Now? thread, this is a thread just to post and talk about what you're playing at the moment. (Not sure if this thread already exists. If it does, I can merge it later). Can be computer games, console, handheld, tabletop, card, whatever.
Just quoting this so people don't freak out. Because this definitely fits into the "whatever" category.

Dungeons & Dragons Rise of Tiamat Campaign.

SundryHen

Scribe
I've been playing TemTem a lot recently. It's like Pokemon, but I'm starting to love it more, as it's fresh, original, even though obviously based on Pokemon, and it was about time that someone made a different game of that type.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Assassin's Creed Valhalla. A little disappointed in it, as it feels like Origins or Odyssey re-skinned.
That's playing on the PS with wife. On my own time, it's what it usually is: Panzer General 2.

Nighty_Knight

Troubadour
Dark Souls 1. I'm grinding like crazy to be able to defeat the first Black Knight in the "Undead Burg" level.
Timing is everything in those games. When taking them on, as with many of the Knight bosses, footwork is every bit as important as strength. Basically, don’t stand in front of him lol.