• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

'ello

Queshire

Istar
hello everybody, you can call me queshire, naturally that's a pen name, I've always liked stories and I figure I might as well try writing some.

At this point it's just a hobby, I'd love to be able to live off my writing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyways, I figure this place would make a good sounding board for some of the ideas I've had bouncing around in my head, so.... yeah.....

Reaver

Staff
Welcome to Mythic Scribes, Queshire! This is the absolute best site around for all anyone who loves everything Fantasy & Sci-Fi. You'll find tons of useful posts and a plethora of very knowledgeable & extremely helpful people here. I'm looking forward to seeing your contributions around the site!

Klee Shay

Troubadour
At this point it's just a hobby, I'd love to be able to live off my writing, but I'm not holding my breath.

I usually try waiting with baited breath. I then need a breath mint to get rid of the bait smell, but it's less fatal.

Welcome to the scribes. Plenty of places here to bounce ideas around.

Chilari

Staff
Welcome to the Scriptorium! I think everyone dreams of being able to make a living from doing what they love. Best of luck in your own attempts at making that dream come true.

As Aidan and Reaver have already stated, this is, factually and objectively, the best place for anyone interested in writing fantasy. And that is a fact. I have conducted extensive research, and my findings suggest that people who join Mythic Scribes are smarter, more attractive, and more interesting (remeber, this is entirely objective) compared to those who consciously decide not to join.

Holding your breath may, however, have a negative impact on these attributes, as being blue in the face is unattrctive (objectively so), and the oxygen deprivation makes you less smart and interesting. I suggest therefore that you do not hold your breath.

Reaver

Staff
I just want the record to clearly state, Queshire, that Chilari is a thousand times smarter, more attractive and interesting than me. I can't speak for any of the other members, but they've probably got me beat in a lot of categories too. All I can say about me is that I'm pretty good at writing and I'm a HUGE fan of fantasy & sci-fi.

Other than that, I just feel blessed to be part of this community! This truly is a wondrous place! Again, welcome!

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome, Queshire. You've certainly stumbled across a fine and reputable place, and you're encouraged to use any of us as a sounding board, diving board, ironing board, or bludgeoning board, whatever the situation demands. We're writers; we're versatile.

Welcome to the Scriptorium! I think everyone dreams of being able to make a living from doing what they love. Best of luck in your own attempts at making that dream come true.

As Aidan and Reaver have already stated, this is, factually and objectively, the best place for anyone interested in writing fantasy. And that is a fact. I have conducted extensive research, and my findings suggest that people who join Mythic Scribes are smarter, more attractive, and more interesting (remeber, this is entirely objective) compared to those who consciously decide not to join.

Holding your breath may, however, have a negative impact on these attributes, as being blue in the face is unattrctive (objectively so), and the oxygen deprivation makes you less smart and interesting. I suggest therefore that you do not hold your breath.
I'd be apt to disagree, but that may just be because I have purpleish blueish violetish skin, and do not possess lungs.