• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

What Are You Playing Now?

Gurkhal

Auror
Timing is everything in those games. When taking them on, as with many of the Knight bosses, footwork is every bit as important as strength. Basically, don’t stand in front of him lol.

That much I have worked out, but thanks. :) So part of the grinding is parrying practice so that I can parry his huge sword and then come in with a riposte to do some damage without him killing me in response to a normal attack.

TheKey1111

Acolyte
Fear 2: Project Origin. Big fan of the original games so I thought this one was long overdue. I need to keep finding games to tide me over until Elden Ring comes out.

Saigonnus

Auror
I am bouncing around with a few games... but has anyone played Democracy 4? I am finding it rather difficult to keep my advisors loyal despite helping their constituents.

Gurkhal

Auror
Seeing as I'm leaning a bit into the 19th and early 20th centuries I will be playing Victoria III, just announced, when it gets out. Or so I hope unless it falls flat on its face at launch. Just about a year of waiting or so, and healing myself before that.

Arkhasil89

Acolyte
Lately I've been playing Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen and a bunch of old Sega Genesis games with a sword & sorcery theme (too many to mention).
Being a nintendo kid, I practically ignored the Genesis my entire life and there's no time like the present to fix things.
Gotta say, it's been a quite enjoyable experience.