• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

THE NOT SAME OLD ME

mc_

A blessed day to you guys and gals!
I just want to officially announce my first day being member of this crew ... the day when I finally came to know this plaform that I had been unaware of not until I was told about by a friend of mine who has been learning here for a while now. Thank you for letting me aboard. :)

Personally, I really love to craft stories but for whatever reason I ended up setting the matter aside or just half way through without finishing the entire work. It's saddening, to be honest, because it's the first thing I fall in love with. Starting this day onwards, however, I'll try to fix the huge damage I made hoping to restore back my unresolved love in writing. I hope it's not too late and that this decision of mine will not put in vain as I made the biggest turn of my life's journey.

So for a kickstart, whether you like it or not, I'll be on here along with everyone else's. I can't wait to catch up and learn new things to test how far I can go, not just from this promising platform but from all of you, as well, who are willing to spend their energy and time in giving some take away that can surely help me getting over the hurdles on my writing adventures.

I assure you that your virtual presence and nuggets of teaching wisdom are very much valuable. God bless and keep safe! ;)