• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Um...Hi

Hi I'm an aspiring comic book artist and writer. Been looking for a forum to meet other writers. Tried writingforum.org but they don't seem to be that friendly there IMO. Anyway I am currently working on building this fantasy forest world, which I first made up as a young kid. I never really thought much about it though until I was older and my mom reminded me how I made up my own forest world when I was really little. Now I'm thinking it might make a good setting for a story or comic book. Other than writing and drawing I enjoy playing video games especially rpgs like pokemon and kingdom hearts. I also enjoy streaming video sometimes but I just don't watch as much TV as I use to when I was a kid. There just don't seem to be very many good shows IMO.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met BunnyJen90
Good to have you here.
This is almost an unfailingly polite and friendly place.
Lean on in and enjoy.

Hi BunnyJen! Welcome to the Scribes site. I hope you'll find our little corner of the world to be an inspiring and helpful place.

Worlds created when we were children are often the best inspirations. There is something to the fact we weren't trying so hard to please or impress. We were in our natural, inspired element, less colored by the real world, creating an escape, or a place where we belonged. I work a lot of my childhood world-building into my writing. They're the best places of all if you ask me. :)

Hello! Do you like any older TV shows? I find a lot of stuff these days not too great, but I absolutely loved Firefly, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and the Angel spinoff and sometimes just re-watch the oldies. There's probably more I liked but off the top of my head those are the only that come to me now.