• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi everyone

Cool-Beans

Scribe
Hey guys,

I’m a singer-songwriter (self trained), play piano and drums and use ableton often though I’m not very well versed yet. I make a few hip hop beats and stuff just for the moment (they can be easy to create) I studied photography but never really put the effort in to it though I think maybe that was a bad move.

In the writing sense, I have a lot of ambitions to write different books, but all of these ambitions come from deep dreams which I manage to remember. Most common themes in my dreams are beautiful vampire women (which I’m usually doing ‘something’ with) and the people who don’t want me there / harbor some answers and I’m always looking for the answer, usually, very aggressively, and also monsters who usually seem pretty friendly but give out fatal advice - usually regarding death - if it’s mine or just the concept of death, I’m not entirely sure.

I’ve started drawing some things about my dreams and writing them in a journal. About 6 months ago I started to write a book called ‘the house of nine creatures’ although it was kind of all over the place.

My conscious mind compared to my unconscious operate very differently. I would love to have an hour in my conscious mind just analysing the working world of my unconscious.

nice to meet you all

Cool-Beans

Scribe
Hail and well-met Cool-Beans
Good to have you here.
This is a great place to learn and share.
Leap on in and enjoy!
Thanks CupofJoe

Not sure exactly where to start after introductions but I think after a bit of forum browsing I should have a good idea.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Great idea! (y)
There is a lot of information, opinion, experience and general tom-foolery to be found.
Don't be shy at chipping in or asking a question.
There is always something to learn and something to share.

Cool-Beans

Scribe
I'm pretty sure my dream-state mind is out to get me. Not sure if I want an hour in a room alone with it, heh heh.

that’s the beauty of it.

giving in to that chase allows nothing to be caught, I see a lot of fear in my dreams, my nightmares don’t frighten me but what’s beneath it does.

sometimes I feel like someone else’s reality is my dream state as well and most of the time we’re just switching sides in the playing field while the rest just watch