• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello how is everyone I'm currently working on

I'm currently working on writing the second book in what I think may be a trilogy or possibly more. Ok a bit of background on me just in case I happen to use terms that I am extremely familiar with, however I have found out that others have never heard of some. Like homebrew, adhoc, and more. Several different people have said I am a very experienced table top gamer with D&D since 2 edition to 5e (had a total of 467 core and source books from any and all that made them), Vampire from masquerade to requim (another collection of material not counted.), All the white wolf published werewolf materials, just to name a few, some could even say I am beyond what they consider to be excessive in the amount of books and other stuff I had collected. I always enjoyed playing any character any style of RPG, but my absolute must was coming up a deep background story for each, then I discovered that I actually fit the role of Dungeon master, Storyteller or whatever term used for any given system.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Bloodywake
Good to have you here
I'm working my way into the Alien RPG from Free League
It is kind of brutal on the characters playing but a lot of fun a long the way

Thank you guys very much. Even though I am a very confident individual who was able to get a single published poem back when I was twelve, even though I haven't stopped writing ever, I'm now 43 and actually trying to figure out the actual process of getting a book published.